The group is run by, and for, its members.
We want to involve more organisations and individuals in the work and ethos of the group, broadening site visit and workshop attendance and the take-up of our principles.
VSG is open to organisations and individuals that:
- have visitor risk management responsibilities in the countryside or historic built environment or have a role in influencing broad strategic policy on visitor access to the countryside or historic built environment, as defined in the VSG constitution; and
- publicly endorse the VSG guiding principles, managing their sites in accordance with them; and
- offer and contribute expertise in relevant areas.
Become a member of the Visitor Safety Group
The content on this page is only available to VSG Members and Subscribers.
Join or subscribe today for:
- Expert advice and support from a friendly and welcoming network
- Unlimited access to full guidance on all safety topics
- Free PDFs of all our publications
- Free attendance at workshops and webinars
Already a member? Log in