VSG Launch E-Learning Pilot For Members
The VSG is delighted to release a pilot e-learning module – Risk Assessments & Inspections.
The purpose of this pilot is to showcase e-learning and gain feedback from the VSG membership as to how it meets the following objectives:
- provide further benefits to an increasing VSG membership
- meet the challenge of ensuring new members can more readily obtain an understanding of VSG principles and practice
- improvement the ability for members to disseminate VSG principles and practice throughout their organisations
Your participation in this pilot is your opportunity to give feedback on this module to help inform VSG’s future approach to e-learning. This pilot which will run for two months until 6th September 2022, will test the principle and appetite for e-learning within the VSG Membership. Following the pilot the VSG Board and Secretariat will evaluate and share our future approach.
This pilot module is based on a module developed by one of our members – Forestry and Land Scotland. We are grateful to them for allowing us to adapt their approach for the wider VSG membership. We also thank the VSG Chair and Board for input and in particular Natural Resources Wales for undertaking initial testing.
Become a member of the Visitor Safety Group
The content on this page is only available to VSG Members and Subscribers.
Join or subscribe today for:
- Expert advice and support from a friendly and welcoming network
- Unlimited access to full guidance on all safety topics
- Free PDFs of all our publications
- Free attendance at workshops and webinars
Already a member? Log in